At Cedar Crest Resort on Beautiful White Earth Lake, we’re committed to keeping your traditions alive. For more than three decades, this secluded, 40-acre slice of heaven has been open to folks who are an awful lot like us, looking to relax, play on the water, and make vacation memories here at Cedar Crest Resort.
We invite you to relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery, clean, clear waters, comfortable atmosphere and the exceptional year-round service you’ll receive at Cedar Crest Resort of Waubun, MN. Here, kids still spend endless hours in their swimming suits on the large, sandy beach of a mostly-undeveloped lake, and hike on peaceful North Woods trails. Discover for yourself why no one leaves our resort in search of better entertainment.
After all these years, nothing better exists.
Over 75% of beautiful, pristine White Earth Lake remains undeveloped. The lake covers over 2,000 acres and features 2 islands. It is the 3rd clearest lake in Minnesota, with water clarity to roughly 15 feet. An abundance of walleye, sturgeon, panfish, bass and northern make White Earth Lake a fisherman’s paradise.
- Remarkably large, sandy beach with excellent swimming
- Boat launch
- Bait house and fish-cleaning house
- Gas pump, boat and pontoon rental on siteA
- Beach Volleyball – Horseshoes – Playground
- Safe Swim Area – Water Slide for little kids – Swim Platform
- Paddle Boats – Yak Boats – Paddle boards – Kayaks (free to use with your stay)
- Onsite gaming (must be 18 years old to play) – Slot machines – Pull Tabs – Teleconference Bingo (Monday & Friday Nights @ 6:00pm)
- Kids game room in lodge
The excitement doesn’t end when the snow arrives. As a matter of fact, cold-weather fun is part of what makes us unique!
- Ice Fishing House
- Snowmobile Trail Through Resort Grounds
- Lake Access Point for ice fishing
- Onsite gaming (must be 18 years old to play) – Slot machines – Pull Tabs – Teleconference Bingo ( Friday Nights @ 6:00pm)
- Kids game room in lodge
On Beautiful White Earth Lake
Cedar Crest Resort has new proprietors and is proud to remain family-owned and operated. Call us today for more information, or fill out our convenient contact form. Be sure to like our Facebook page!
Winter Hours: Friday 4:30pm-10pm, Saturday-Sunday Noon – 10pm | Starts Jan 3rd until March 31st (Kitchen closes at 8pm), Closed the month of April due to the spring thaw and mud.
Summer Hours: Thursday thru Monday Starting June 1st 9am-10pm (Kitchen closes at 8pm), Tuesday & Wednesday Kitchen Closed, Lodge only open 9am-1pm